- "Anime is proof two bombs weren't enough."
It is feared by scientists that one day, a photo between Shoe and Skeptic will be so heartwarming, that Devon Tracey will grow a heart.
Shoe is currently dating Armoured Skeptic and is friends with Sargon of Akkad, often attending livestreams with them that consist of nothing but disturbing grunts, moans and cries as the two men take advantage of her while their audience pleasure themselves.
Shoe has a very inactive channel, not uploading often at all. This officially makes her the female equivalent of Paul's Ego.
On Drunken Peasants
The Drunken Peasants are planning on getting her on the podcast to hopefully do the same. Shoe was scheduled to appear on the podcast,
but she apparently took issue with Creepy Ben's stalking of Anita Sarkeesian when he took an over the shoulder picture of her at a restaurant. Her real reason for not wanting to go on the podcast was because she wasn't comfortable being on a live broadcast. She also stated that Anita was paranoid and people taking photos of her in public was an inevitability. Finally the photo was taken at a board game store, not a restaurant. Shit like this is what happens when you don't do any research before editing a Wikia article.
Following Jenny's "exposure" of Armoured Skeptic where she called out Shoe for making fun of her appearance in the comment section of the video where Jenny attempted to justify exploiting Thunderf00t's dying father, Shoe and Jenny got into a Twitter scruff that predictably ended up with the latter blocking the other. Both women have made videos concerning their involvement in the Armoured Skeptic incident. Compare the approach between Shoe (a 23 year old) to Jenny's (a woman 9 years her elder).
Jenny actually does believe that Shoe's just a "cum bucket" to Skeptic because he's such a player y'know, doing disgusting things like calling women pretty.
The 7-year age gap between Shoe and Skeptic have been made a point of mockery, especially by those eating up Jenny's bullshit. They've accused Skeptic of being pedophile, despite the obvious fact that Shoe has physically progressed from being a prepubescent child. Look at dem tiddies for instance.
Wage Gap Button
Shoe had a special button labelled "MUH WAGE GAP!" which debunks the wage gap myth. She pressed it every time a feminist brings up the wage gap so she doesn't have to keep repeating herself. It's actually sad that she has to keep using it, since its consistent use shows that feminists don't understand that their argument is based on a lie and is therefore invalid. It plays the following message when pushed:
"The Wage Gap is simply the average earnings of men and women working full time. It does not count for different job positions, hours worked or different jobs. It has nothing to do with the same job. It has nothing to do with discrimination."
Shoe eventually smashed the button out of frustration because feminists didn't seem to be listening to the fact that the wage gap is a misleading figure and decided it was futile to allow the button to continue to exist.
- "Did you hear that? I think I just heard Jenny McDermott's last egg evaporate."
- "The galaxy is the biggest place on Earth."
- Shoe is a bunny enthusiast. She has a pet bunny, named Oliver, who appears to be a Mini-Lop. He is not interested in anything that is not food.
- It's unknown if Shoe knows how tasty rabbits are.
- She is popular despite only uploading 38 videos over the years.
- She would sleep with Jenny McDermott if she had to sleep with one woman to save the world. 
- She has been criticized by many feminists for being attractive and having "big eyes". Because having a feature commonly associated with youth is an insult somehow.
- She's friends with the actual Boxxy.
- June does not in fact live in this dimension. She actually lives in the 360p realm
- If you tell her she is pretty, she will say "Thank you."
- Clearly a sign of her internalized mysogyny.
|The Jenny McDermott Saga|
|Sources of attention|