- "I agree. PZ Myers must die!"
- ―TJ makes a brilliant declaration.
PZ loves to pompously act as if he's so skeptical that he can smugly criticise anyone he wants. He incorrectly believes Atheism to be a movement, which leads to PZ making shitty blog posts where he shits on Atheism for several paragraphs at a time.
He bares a striking resemblance to that of a spastic child molester with a complimentary salt-and-pepper beard.
The only reason this fucknut kiddy-fiddler remains relevant is through the Drunken Peasants Podcast, in which he was mentioned on the 113th show. It was just about some bullshit regarding some butthurt Irish atheist organization not wanting to be associated with PZ, go figure.
Zitbag is actually very keen on performing civic duty. Just ask Michael Shermer. PZ was kind enough to publish third hand, anonymous rape accusations about him on his blog.
- He owns and runs a pro-Feminism Atheism+ blog called Freethought Blogs.
- PZ and Thunderf00t practically hate each other.
- He is followed by Neil deGrasse Tyson, Steve Shives, Matt Dillahunty, Brett Keane, Sargon of Akkad, Ryan Wiley, Jean-François Gariépy, Cult of Dusty, and Richard Dawkins on Twitter. 
- He presented an extremely flawed study about rape statistics  as if it were completely true on his blog "Pharyngula". 
- He also believes in the wage gap. Clearly, he is as skeptical on the topic of feminism as Jenny McDermott. 
- He banned Thunderf00t from Freethought Blogs for following the rules.
- When Armoured Skeptic did a video about Steve Shives, PZ wrote a snippy passive aggressive article about it where he wrote stupid shit; such as thinking a flashback joke involving an afro-sporting 70's Skeptic was a real previous video. As well as admitting he only watched about the first five minutes of the video before declaring Skeptic every buzzword in the book. He also blocked Skeptic on Twitter after a single unoffensive tweet trying to argue points.