- "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
- —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
The Peasants played a video of him and his paintings in episode 22. Bush also has a less famous and more fat brother named John Bush, however, George began to tell everyone John's name was Jeb because he thought it was the funniest thing ever. To this day, John is officially known as Jeb and he has refused to tell anyone otherwise.
Unintentionally Hilarious Quotes
- "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
- "Always chew your pretzels before you swallow"
- "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000
- "For seven and a half years I've worked alongside [President Reagan]. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks." in 1988
- "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004
- "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000
- "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005
- "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004
- "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
- "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
- "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
- First president who's IQ did not surpass the amount of years spent in office.
- While in office once choked on a pretzel,went unconscious and bruised lip. Requested easier to chew pretzels as did not have the cognitive vigor to chew regular pretzels.
- He is a former alcoholic and allegedly snorted cocaine off the oval office desk (Not joking)
- He is haunted at night by the ghost of an Iraqi loli named Aisha