- "Read your Bible and do what it says!"
- —G Man's catchphrase.
- "Show me a child!"
- —G Man hungers.
Gary is a Christian YouTuber, master-debater and prolific rap artist who uploads videos about theology, creating strong and convincing arguments for Christianity and dropping sick bars, all while going by G Man.
He is the only black person ever to live who can spit mean rhymes, smoke pan, and pray to Jesus at the same time (lol jk). He often calls out atheists and other Christians, exposing their "lies and hypocrisy". He is the perfect example of a nice man who has been partially tainted by his religion. It's actually quite unfortunate. To better elucidate this, he has said that he has a 100% prayer answer rate. He qualifies this by saying that most of answers are no and maybe.
During his first appearance on the Drunken Peasants Podcast, he was an ally and friend of Brett Keane. G Man eventually came to revelation that Brett Keane is a liar. He was willing to forgive Keane after being stabbed in the back once, but it seems G Man may not turn the other ass cheek again.
As for his personality, he is a smug cunt, to be blunt. He frequently debates atheists, and when they give him facts and evidence, thumps his Bible, and says "Nope, I'm right". It would seem that he needs this to keep his faith from collapsing. And when he makes his retarded arguments, he pretends to laugh, and despite getting his ass handed to him, will claim victory. He is also very quick to slam down the race card, as demonstrated in his first argument towards TJ. In his opinion (and only his) he has won every debate he was ever in.
G Man's created a YouTube channel to make videos consist of him trying to shove his biblical bullshit down your throat at all times. He often opens Google Hangouts in which he either invites only Christians for a boring all-out echo chamber, or sometimes he brings in pretty much anyone willing to appease to his bullshit rules. He unwittingly wastes this time trying to try to convert atheists who already are convinced he is a complete dumbass.
He also has videos of just him talking about religion, that are often unbearable to watch without DP commentary. Most of the time it's just him complaining about atheists picking on him, not thinking it may be related to the fact his videos are poorly edited, unscripted, drawn-out and boring.G Man also has zest for the art of busting rhymes. He has posted several videos addressing rivals. He refuses to take the advice of The Drunken Peasants on how to improve his raps. This is because the DP are clearly jealous of G Man's superior rapping skills. His signature line is "Read your Bible and do what it says". G Man has challenged TJ on several occasions to a rap battle however this has never come to pass because TJ knows he would be burned to a crisp by G Man's lyrical fire.
G Man faced Jean-François Gariépy in a sick as fuck rap battle. The battle, which took place in the first act of Episode 179 (JF - Gman Rap Battle), consisted of some badass, cerebral sick ass bars from JF followed by a half-assed skippity flippity spiritual lyrical shit schlock from G Man.
On Drunken Peasants
G Man has made a troupe of guest appearances on the Drunken Peasants, including the 100th Episode. TJ has commented that he doesn't like having G Man on the show and that Ben subjects him to G Man for the audience's amusement.
On March 24, 2014, The Masters of Stupidity, consisting of Brett Keane, True Empiricism (fuck this guy), Galaxy Dreams and NephilimFree debated the peasants and Paul Sego. G Man, who was unexpected, was with the posse. This was inappropriate of TJ because it should've been called the 'G Man Posse' as G Man was the almighty master of this group. After TrueEmpiricism talked to the peasants, G Man began to talk with the peasants. He was deemed very stupid by the peasants and Paul after asking his ridiculous questions, including "If there is no evidence for God, then why am I a Christian?". He also said that his prayers were answered 100% of the time.
This merry band of heroes existed happily until one eventful day. Little can be known of the posse's history due to Brett Keane's channel being terminated for the umpteenth time, but what we do know is that G Man still lives on, enlightening the world through debates... and rap!wonderful rap song. They commented on how terrible it was and said that they could do better.
On April 5, 2014, they and Paul debated Brett Keane and his posse again. G Man presented his infamous "Show me a canine turn into a non-canine" argument. The peasants destroyed this argument and many more that he made. A few months later, G Man made another rap video that still sucked. After this, G Man became something of a favorite of fans and hosts alike, as most of them are now Christians. He certainly enlightened and conquered fans of the show.
On May 28, 2014, during Episode 28, Dusty and the peasants had a legendary debate with G Man. G Man took issue with a video the peasants made about him. It then turned into a debate about a lot of other things like proving that slave owners were true Christians.
On June 6, 2014, Thunderf00t was a guest on a show. Into 38 minutes of the show, G Man came onto the show. Thunderf00t and G Man first discussed the topic of evolution. G Man claimed that it was not part of science. This was the second time that G Man presented his "Canine into a non-Canine" argument, which he didn't directly answer do due to the ridiculousness. Thunderf00t brought up many valid arguments proving evolution to be true, but of course that G Man couldn't accept it.
On July 17, 2014, one of Jenny McDermott's parakeets was a guest on the show. The peasants and Jaclyn were initially reviewing a TVC video on how accepting homosexuality will lead to the toleration of pedophilia. Jaclyn added that Mario should have mentioned that the Catholic Church was protecting many pedophiles. However, Ben told Jaclyn that Mario didn't believe Catholics were real Christians. This lead to TJ mentioning G Man and how he didn't believe that Catholics were not real Christians.The peasants then brought him on the show so that Jaclyn could discuss it with him. G Man said that they were not true Christians because they did not follow a lot of things in the bible and performed unorthodox actions that the Bible says not to do. Jaclyn said that they were true Christians because they believed and followed Jesus. G Man claimed that what she said wasn't enough and said that they had to follow the bible. The hosts replied to G Man by saying that a lot of Christians do things that the Bible doesn't say to do. TJ said that some Christians would say that G Man wasn't a true Christian, like the Westboro Baptist Church.At the end of the debate, TJ criticized G Man's arguments as weak. G Man told Jaclyn about TrueEmpiricism saying that he wanted to debate her. After that, the debate slowly died out as did TJ's desire to have G Man on the show any longer.
Vs. Brett Keane
Brett Keane eventually pulled his trademark backstabbing against G Man. G Man's Skype was blocked by Brett during a Google hangout in which G Man was not present. Keane accused G Man of being a money whore even though G Man has no online source of income. G Man claimed that Brett Keane was "trying to manufacture drama", which is totally uncharacteristic for The Stallion. G Man later left the show in perhaps the most pleasant exchange he had ever had with the peasants, goes to show how much of a cunt Keane is to unite them in such a way. The events were covered entirely on DP.
Vs. Jean-Francois Gariépy
The debate began with Jean-Francois Gariépy presenting a bunch of science stuff or whatever. G Man rolled with the punches, mostly by just disregarding them altogether. G Man later compared him to maize. JF ran off in shame, never to be seen again.
Vs. Brett (Again)G Man later appeared on the Episode 176 of DP. He debated Brett Keane on his scamming situation. He also attacked TJ for not debating G Man on his own channel as he promised. G Man and the peasants went on to talk about WWE wrestling.
G Man returned on Episode 201 and announced that his relationship with Brett was Complicated and has revealed that he hasn't talked to him in a while.
G Man's Arguments
Starving Children ArgumentWhen debating religion with Drunken Peasants, G Man told the hosts to "present [me] with a starving child". The phrase immediately became a favorite of DP, as it serves as a testament to the absurdity of theism. Part of G Man's evidence for the existence of a benevolent deity is a personal anecdote. G was in some financial difficulties, and he prayed for money. His prayer was answered (possibly by Satan or Allah). The DP hosts asked G Man about unanswered prayer. They pointed to the burgeoning evangelism in central Africa, and how food shortages there have not been solved despite the massive increase in prayers to the Christian God.G Man responded with skepticism towards the existence of starving African children. Yeah. The obvious irony is that he believes in a God based on faith, yet vehemently doubts the existence of starving children. Really, if he wants to see a starving child, all he has to do is skip lunch and look in the mirror.
G Man did not return to DP for quite some time. He later was on a hangout with Eggs Rank where he claimed there was no such thing as a starving christian and that Christians that are actual starving are either being picky or living in sin (even though according to his own book everyone is living in sin).
Eventually when G Man returned to his hiatus, he clarified to the Drunken Peasants that he was just trolling about the starving children thing.
Show Me When an X Turns into a Non-X
This is a Drunken Peasants phrase derived from G Man's classic "show me when a canine turns into a non-canine" line of rhetoric. G Man uses it to destroy evolutionists such as Thunderf00t and undeniably prove Creationism. This certain argument was invented by Kent Hovind to refute the strawman version of Macro-Evolution ever since then this argument has been used by creationists all over the world. The DP fanbase and hosts ridiculed G Man even more than usual following the incident. This argument has since been completely refuted by the genius/god known as Jim Ass, as he actually has seen a canine turn into a non-canine.
Other Creationists who use this Argument
G Man's atheist persona is known as the "Chocolate Atheist". He did a few videos with this character. ShannyIsMe lost her shit about the persona, so G Man stopped to get her to shut her whore mouth. The character shows that G Man doesn't take life too seriously, which the Drunken Peasants appreciate.
G Man's female and more entertaining equivalent is known as G Woman. She came to life in Episode 115 when BeyondPhere needed a beautiful model for inspiration and G Man obliged with a blond wig. She then went on to quote Second Glance and inflict a pleasantly surprising troll on Scoopy.
- "That's a lie from the pit of hell."
- ― G Man's response to anything that goes against his worldview.
- "If there's no evidence for God, then why am I a Christian?"
- ― G Man being retarded.
- "Present me with a starving child!"
- ― G Man doesn't think a Christian can't die of hunger.
- "You're The Amazing Racist!"
- ― G Man pulls the race card.
- "Show me when a canine turns into a non-canine."
- ―A quote only G Man could make.
- "I'm kicking people out of here who don't agree with me"
- ―G Man openly being a dictator on Google Hangouts.
- "No Creationist Cat, I am your father!"
- ― G Man reveals that he (like Gail's husband Brent Spiner) fucked a cat.
- "Atheism is baby satanism!"
- ― What.
- G Man has stated that he usually makes most of the beats to his raps, if he has the time to do. The peasants commented that his beats are actually pretty fucking great and that he should pursue that instead of rapping.
- G Man is by far the most formidable threat and long lasting to The Drunken Peasants, having defeated them every time he has appeared on the show and refuting their arguments with little hesitation.
- Despite formerly being a member of Brett's posse and an antagonist, G Man now regularly appears on the show and is more of a friendly rival or pet lemur than a foe.
- G Man has attempted to rap battle TJ multiple times but with little success. This is because TJ is a pussy.
- G Man uses an unregistered version of "Wondershare" to make his rap videos. He doesn't need to waste his money on this when he has more important things to consider, like destroying atheism! G Man mentioned in one of his raps that he loves the program.
- Possessing an infinite IQ, G Man is the smartest man to ever exist.
- G Man resides in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- There are no starving Christian children.
- G Man claims that he became a Christian when he was 22-years-old, after deciding between Christianity or Islam, because his parents were Muslims.
- G Man usually tries to answer the peasants' questions with a question of his own.
- G Man is actually a pretty cool guy. DP and Paul's Ego are quite amicable towards G Man and say that he would probably be a friend of theirs in real life.
- G Man is the only theist/creationist to be considered an ally of the Drunken Peasants.
- G Man is surprisingly subscribed to the Amazing Atheist, The Drunken Peasants, and even Wild Bill For America.
- G Man has said on air that he "would like to try homosexual intercourse with Scotty". Scotty reluctantly accepted the offer, although many fans are suspicious about Scotty's reservations. Scotty and G Man were married in Burlington, Vermont, in December 2014.
- He once confused the Greek god, Pan, with the Disney character, Peter Pan.
- He keeps a notebook handy for any potential debates he could have.
- He once brought a megaphone to the 100th Episode special because he doesn't know how microphones work.
- He said the C-word (crap) in Episode 105, so you know he's fucking pissed.
- He opposes the use of the word "species", preferring "kinds", because fuck taxonomy.
- He suggested getting Cristina Rad on the show, though the peasants remain unacquainted with her.
- He has six nipples, as he is a canine that turned into a non-canine
- He has admitted that there is nothing wrong with slavery and that its ok as long as the slaves masters aren't treating the slaves cruelly and provide them with compensation.
- G Man rap battled Creationist Cat on the 121st Episode of the DP and got completely owned.
- G Man is subscribed to the FunToyzCollector YouTube channel, which mainly reviews such toys as Barbie dolls, Frozen dolls, My Little Pony toys and Hello Kitty toys.
- G Man was on hiatus from YouTube that started in July and ended in September of 2015
- G Man officially became a Godly Bro on Episode 148 appointed by the mighty and vigilant christian Mario.
- G man and Mario had passionate sex after Episode 148 while singing the song, "Can you feel the love, tonight"
- He recently took on Devon Tracey in this debate .
- He is a Bernie Sanders supporter, as revealed in the debate with AIU.
- His rapping sounds exactly like Steven Universe's rapping about Cookie Cat, with all the immaturity and none of the charm.
- He has a very bizarre habit of thinking sarcasm and facetious tones are 100% true, which can possibly be a very disturbing implication if he's not trolling.
- Contrary to popular belief, G Man can admit he has lost something; the planets just have to all be aligned with a blue moon.
- Episode 20
- Episode 21
- Episode 23
- Episode 25
- Episode 27
- Episode 28
- Episode 29 (guest)
- Episode 30
- Episode 34 (guest)
- Episode 36 (guest)
- Episode 39 (guest)
- Episode 43 (guest)
- Episode 44 (guest)
- Episode 69 (guest)
- Episode 76 (guest)
- Episode 94 (guest)
- Episode 100 (guest)
- Episode 107
- Episode 115 (guest)
- Episode 117
- Episode 118
- Episode 121 (guest)
- Episode 123
- Episode 126
- Episode 135
- Episode 148 (guest)
- Episode 160
- Episode 176 (guest)
- Episode 179 (guest)
- Episode 201 (guest)
- Religion Debate (guest)
- Religion Debate (guest)
- TJ's Night Off (guest)
|The G Man Saga|
20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160
|The Brett Keane Saga|
|The Masters of Stupidity|
21 • 22 • 23 • 31 • 38 • 54 • 61 • 71 • 74 • 75 • 76 • 77 • 78 • 79 • 82 • 84 • 86 • 89 • 101 • 105 • 108 • 115 • 117 • 118 • 119 • 123 • 125 • 126 • 133 • 136 • 138 • 140 • 141 • 143 • 144 • 146 • 152 • 153 • 158 • 161 • 162 • 163 • 178 • 180
|The Tim Black Saga|
|The Atheist Roo Saga|