- "Fuck it! Fuckin' thing sucks!"
- —Bill O'Reilly's reaction to Fox "News."
Basically Kiddies, if you want to get some information, how about go to the library, read a book on a certain subject, or do some actual research rather than relying on Fox News.
'Fair and Balanced' our ass!
Two words: Right-wing
Bullshit Bias. Don't believe us? Well...
Global Warming denial-ism is pretty rampant within Faux News. They even have Gene Koprowski, who is a global warming denialist on the show.
Faux News loooooves to perpetuate conspiracy theories. Go figure. Many of these conspiracies of related (but not limited to) the IRS, Benghazi, Obama's citizenship, Obamacare, and a plethora of other things.
Switching the designated parties?
Yes, apparently, when a right-wing individual done goofs, Faux News has a tendency to switch the person's party to Democrat. Gee, the reason for that is sooo mystifying. Some examples include Mark Foley, a republican who was alleged to have sent inappropriate messages to to teenage males and John McCain, whom many considered to be a moderate republican, but was somehow switched to democrat.
- DEM LIBERALS DONE DID DAT BAD STUFF
- DEM SOCIALISTS DONE DID DAT BAD STUFF
- There was actually a rumor that Canada banned Fox News, but that turned out to be false. Sadly.
- When in doubt, blame anything and everything on anyone in the left side of the spectrum
- They think FRED ROGERS IS AN EVIL MAN. It takes a special kind of asshole to talk shit about Fred Rogers.
- If it weren't for scared old people, Fox News would have gone bankrupt years ago.