Episode 96 is an episode of Drunken Peasants.
Start of the Show
The Drunken Peasants began the show by discussing a magical place called Else, and then moved on to talk about TJ's buying habits. Technical issues interfered, but the show quickly resumed after a minute. They then watched a subtle Domino's commercial.
Middle of the Show
End of the Show
- "TJ randomly bought some chairs today." - Scotty
- "There's a void in my life that only two red chairs from Goodwill can fill." - TJ
- "Let's just blame Canada." - Scotty
- "I've always hated Canada. You know the mark of their country is a leaf, and as we all know leaves are evil." - TJ
- "Never criticize Texas." - Scotty
- "The only people that think Texas is cool are people from Texas." - Ben (clarified this to be a joke)
- "Don't make Big Daddy Dillion unleash his wrath on you!" - Angry Teenage Boy
- "Maybe this is a subtle Dominos ad." - TJ
- "John Cena is not cool enough to be satanic." - TJ
- TJ has visited a magical place called Else. It is a land full of Else, according to Scotty. It's probably a beautiful place, like Hell.
- TJ's dream chair is an inexpensive (around $15) Lazy Boy rip-off, according to Scotty.
- Scotty has always wanted to go to Austin, Texas. Presumably so he could kill fags.