Episode 72 is an episode of Drunken Peasants. This episode features Razorfist/The Rageaholic as a DP Guest. The Rageaholic was brought to DP's attention by a rant video directed at TJ he made. The episode features a Stupid Ads segment. The chat called for a battle between Galen and Gail.
- Annihilating An Amazing Atheist: A Rant
- 1970's lookin guy talking about gender identity (can't find)
- WWE Illuminati Wrestling Tag-Team EXPOSED
- Something You DIDN'T know about Science (can't find)
- Church of Gail fills us in on the Sentient Taco and Burrito
- Porn = Human Trafficking
- Tattoos on women are evil (can't find)
- Megyn Kelly vs. Bill Donohue
Start of the Show
After the audible announcement and the opening credits, the first video they play is Razorfist's response video to TJ. During this is a 20 minute long discussion about said video. Then they watch a video with a guy talking about gender identity or some shit. Then a Vigilant Christian video exposing WWE Iluminati symbolism, TJ lists briefly a few things Mario finds Satanic. They also discuss wrestling bullshit as well.
They then watch another random, long-haired guy talking some confusing shit about science. After that, Gail talks about the buritto and taco attack Church of Gail and how they escaped through the sun's south pole, causing a large aurora borealis to appear above Russia.
Middle of the Show
The peasants play a short anti porn video by Jefferson Bethke who makes the argument that Porn is linked to Human trafficking, which it's not. They then see a stupid asshole talk about how getting Tattoos is akin to making a literal blood covenant with one. The guy is french kissing his microphone during this too, fucking up the audio. Then a video of Megyn Kelly schooling Bill Donohue on free speech. TJ's question for Bill is "Why are you such a dipshit?" TJ points out how cowardly mainstream media is. Then there was a short break where they played some Sex Twister for approx. 10 minutes.
End of the Show
After the break, a video of Sean Hannity was played where Hannity interviewed a badly dressed bigot who said stupid shit online. TJ was forced to agree with Hannity, because that's how stupid the guy was. After that, they played some stupid ads.
- TJ begrudgingly agreed with Megyn Kelly.
- Scotty was not on DP.
- It is discovered that Razorfist is a climate change denier.
- TJ was forced to agree with two dipshits.
- Ben says he has whiskers.