- "This is my last day as a free man."
- —Patrick Coleman shortly before being arrested.
- Drunken Peasants animated.
- Patrick Coleman's last day as a free man.
- The moon is merely a lightsource.
- Jaclyn Glenn vs. G Man and Ryan Wiley.
- Some questions.
Videos Played and Articles Read
- Drunken Peasants Animated - Hang 'Em High
- ShannyIsMe forces child to believe in God (not found)
- Alex Jones Says Atheists Worship Satan
- Can You Survive A Ryan Wiley Montage???
- Pedophilia Will be Accepted in the Future Just Like Homosexuality is Today! THE END IS NEAR !!!
- JaclynGlenn refuted destroyed lost and loses: Quick refutation on disproving Christianity
- Ray Comfort loses a $100 bet - CONTRADICTIONS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
- Ryan Wiley on 1st Amendment (not found)
Start of the Show
Before they got Patrick Coleman on the show they played a Drunken Peasants: Animated video by Tithinian. TJ mistakes his name for 'fuck', but corrects himself when Ben calls him out.
They got Patrick on the show who described his encounter with Reptilians and other supernatural events. He unfortunately had to hangup because he was arrested by the Illuminati.
They played a video of ShannyIsMe showing how atheist are useless creatures and how she forces her child to believe in god.
They then got Jaclyn Glenn on and watched a montage of Ryan Wiley whining like a privileged bitch, as he usually does. Then they followed that up with a report from The Vigilant Christian on how homosexuality will lead to pedophilia in the future.
Middle of the Show
They got G Man on the show to G-Slap some sense into Jaclyn's tiny female brain by exposing how Catholics aren't real Christians. They followed that up by watching a TrueEmpiricism video, boring the fuck outta everyone. G Man then left the show because he won.
They then played a video of Ray Comfort being owned over a contradiction in the bible and losing 100 dollars because of his ignorance.
End of the Show
After taking a brief break, they got Ryan Wiley to stop tweeting them from the shadows and actually come on the show. He basically just bitched for 40 minutes and left. They answered some boring questions.
|The G Man Saga|
20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160
|The Ryan Wiley Saga|