Episode 26 is an episode of Drunken Peasants. This is the first episode where Scotty was replaced by Scotty Cena.
- Telling the school system your sexuality.
- Morgan Spurlock talks the rise of atheism.
- Some tall basketball player with an awesome name.
- Obama is the Devil.
- School district questions parents' sexuality
- Will Smith's daughter in bed with man (not found)
- Van Jones: Republicans right on prisons
- Why More Millennials Are Atheists
- Fuck the amazing atheist (not found)
- Van Jones Netflix (not found)
- TALLEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN HIGHSCHOOL EVER "Tacko" (7'5 2,28m) CNN
- Obama to heckler: You're screwing up my speech
- Raising Minimum Wage is BAAAD (not found)
- Newt Gingrich on Benghazi (not found)
Start of the Show
The show started off by playing some Star Trek audio clip before the intro. They also showed the replacement for Scotty, John Cena who would later evolve into Scotty Cena.
The first new story they played was about a school survey asking parents about their sexuality. Then they played a video of some idiots overreacting because some teenager was in bed with a 20-year-old man!!!! A Van Jones video was played of him agreeing with republicans on the whole prisons issue.
Next they played named Morgan Spurlock talking about the rise of atheism in the millennial and the atheist churches. Someguy827 also made a video bitching about the Amazing Atheist for leaving a negative comment on IMustDestroyAll's video. He declared TJ to be the next Onision.
Middle of the Show
They took a break after the beginning of the show.
They played a video about Van Jones praising Netflix. Another video was played of a high school basketball player taller than TJ. This really pissed TJ off.
Then Obummer tried to hold the rage of this crazy right wing asshole heckling him at his speech. TJ found out obama is the antichrist from very credible sources. Next up S.E. Cupp accusing Mitt Romney of catering to the icky immigrants by wanting to raise the minimum wage. The screen went red with blood. They played more Crossfire on Newt Gingrich ranting about Benghazi and how Obama is evil.
End of the Show
They took another break and then they answered questions by the fans.