Episode 208 is an episode of the Drunken Peasants Podcast. It is the worst episode of the Drunken Peasants podcast.
- It is all about Wrestlin' (good thing chat was closed)
- Seriously. If you're not a wrestling fan, this one is safe to skip.
Start of the show
No troll or not a troll was played.
The collective moan of the DP-fans when they realized that this was a wrestling show; bitches start masturbating while playing Trap Queen by Fetty Wop.
Middle of the show
Talking about some good ol' mid-south Wrastlin'.
End of the Show
Joseph Martelli challenges drunken peasants to a google hangout; the internet tough guy pseudo-intellectual equivalent of pistols at high noon.
- "What ever happened to good ol' fashioned violence in America? That's what we need more of."
- —Jim Cornette asking the big questions
- "Wrestling sucks now."
- Paul is a character on The Big Bang Theory.
- TJ supports the consumption of canines.
- A sizeable part of the Audience don't give a shit about Wrestlin'.