The episode featured no Scotty, who was replaced by Jim Ass who paid 10,000 dollars to get on the show and wants you to know about it. A video by The Vigilant Christian was played, but was cut out a lot due to technical difficulties .
- Trolls Trolling Trolls: Jesus chatline pt. 9
- 100% PROOF STAR WARS PUSHES THE SATANIC ILLUMINATI SPIRITUALITY !!! (The Vigilant Christian)
- Bible Prophecy in "Stacy's Deviled Eggs"
- Trevor Noah, Comedic Bigotry, and the Future of The Daily Show (Rebecca Watson)
- (Multiple "Hey Scotty's")
- Why one Georgia florist won't serve gay couples
- Many-Skin-Tones-One-Race Answers in Genesis
- Cut The Cake Florida bakery attacked by Joshua Feuerstein
- NYPD detective caught on camera ranting at Uber driver
- Some RWW video on the Religious Freedom act in Indiana (can't find)
- RWW News: Robertson: Gays Will Force You To Like Anal Sex, Bestiality
- FixMeStick - The Easiest Way to Remove Viruses
- ABC pants review (can't find)
- TJ read aloud the entire list of things considered satanic by The Vigilant Christan from this very wiki on the episode.
- Some parts of the video were cut out due to multiple flags from the Hey Scotty videos played
- Jim paid money.
The Video's Takedown
On May 24, 2015, the episode was removed due to a copyright strike by the Christiano Film Group because of the use of the "Hey Scotty" clips. The consequences of the copyright is that the Peasants are prohibited from live streaming on their channel. The Drunken Peasants are currently trying to resolve this issue (best of luck to them considering the general consensus on YouTube's copyright system is that it's complete shit).
In support of free speech, a fan re-uploaded most of the episode. The episode is still available on different platforms such as iTunes and Podbean, as well. It's back now.