Creationist Cat, also known as The Lord's Chosen Cat, or simply CC, is a real talking housecat that was zapped by god through the internet, giving him the knowledge to battle the evils of atheism and science worship with cold, hard, feline logic.
Five of CC's videos have been featured on Drunken Peasants which were well-received by the audience so much that he earned a guest spot in one episode shortly after his third appearance.
CC has done interviews with Jaclyn Glenn and Anthony Fantano, who were both DP guests as well. He has also done a guest appearance on TheBibleReloaded. He also helped advertise a kickstarter for Adrien Grenier, and was going to be in a live hangout with Armoured Skeptic (only for Vadim to take his place as CC was busy).
Following the zapping, CC being to run a criminally undersubscribed YouTube channel where he lovingly refers to his viewers as "sodomites", and encourages them to the links in the description which he has dubbed 'Da Christ Box'.
On Drunken Peasants
Converting The Peasants
During the Q&A segment of episode 84, a question from Creationist Cat was played during the Q&A segment. The peasants were unaware that they were in the presence of the lords chosen cat. Ben accused CC's story of being "Church Of Gail shit", and the peasants argued about tacos during the video. Despite this, when CC asked if TJ renounced da religion of atheism, TJ, Ben, and Scotty all renounced and converted to Christianity.
CC made his second appearance in episode 106 that featured him pwning the TJ by attacking his most beloved hero, Marilyn Manson. TJ had defended Manson's strange performance on The Talking Dead in his vlog channel and CC proceeded to defeat the reasons TJ posed for Manson's incoherent babbling. This actually affected TJ personally to the delight of Ben and Scotty who wanted to get CC on the show when seeing this video.
CC made his 3rd appearance on the 107th episode as a guest. He murdered TJ and challenged G Man to a rap battle. On April 27th, 2015 G Man confirmed the rap battle and that it will happen on the Drunken Peasants.
G Man Rap Battle
There was a legendary rap battle on the 121st episode where Creationist Cat completely owned G Man so much that he got 70% of the votes. G Man, however, refused to believe that he lost, and accused the voters of bias.
Despite being members of different species, Creationist Cat is secretly in a homosexual interspecies relationship with Grendel Kirk. This is not known to the public, as Creationist Cat is able to hide this relationship by pretending to be sexually attracted to human women. When asked about this relationship, CC claimed he was only giving Grendel the Heimlich maneuver.
Kicking Darkmatter's Ass
During a Creationist Cat chat episode, Darkmatter2525, the guest, disrespected CC and promptly got sent to Hell. Darkmatter was never heard from again, while CC stayed at Darkmatter's house in order to mark his new territory.
- "Brent. Have sex with the cat!"
- —Laurie McBride
Creationist Cat and G Man decided to host a live charity event to raise money to cure triple AIDS. They tried to destroy AIDS with a super prayer, because G Man's prayers are 100% successful. However, it didn't work. G Man blamed CC for its failure because CC was talking about blasphemous stuff like the Virgin Mary's breasts.
This feud eventually lead to them officially scheduling a rap battle on June 19th, 2015 on the podcast. During the rap battle, Gman admitted to stealing and sleeping with Creationist Cat's mom, leading the Drunken Peasants to conclude that Gman is likely his father. After the podcast, a vote was held and CC won by 70%.
- "Miracle Whip IS NOT miraculous! Stop worshiping false idols people, especially if they come in a jar."
- CC: "Do you hereby renounce da religion of atheism?"
- TJ: "Yes"
- Scotty: "Yes"
- TJ: "Sure"
- "I'm young, single, and ready to ChristianMingle™!"
- "What is my body type? Oh, definitely washboard."
- "If God wanted your baby dead, he'd just kill it himself!" 
- "I consumed a can of tuna, laced with catnip and PCP..."
- "Wow, you just made Peter Dinklage twirl around in your eyes!"
- "Halloween is a pagan-sodomite whore-fest of a holiday but if I did celebrate it I'd probably go as a sexy nurse..."
- "Thank god Jesus didn't have big boobs, I wouldn't be able to concentrate."
- "It's da freaking vaccines in your cats dat are causing dem to crap outside da litterbox, wake up America!!!"
- "Da second amendment should apply to cats too, I mean do you really think we'd be so skittish if we each had a gun???"
- "Da reason why dare are so few atheists in our prison systems is because they all escape with da help of their satanic science magic."
- "Science is a satanic left-wing conspiracy to brainwash people into believing things they have evidence for."
- "And Satan so hated the world that he gave it Smosh..."
- "I just realized dat "Take Me To Church" song is about gay dudes & da butt sex... Are there gay-butt-sex churches out dare now? I hope not."
- "Hey guys, just because of my species doesn't mean I agree with everything in the CATechism of da CATholic church."
- "Pat Robertson showed up to church yesterday wearing da same oversized Pharell hat as me. I was mortified."
- "Do NOT tax churches like regular businesses, God can't afford it!"
- "Creationism Should be taught in public schools"
- "People, there are dark evil internet forces that are teaming up with luciferian secret societies to establish supremacy through mind control, and a perfect example is chemtrails." 
- "Legislators, please give us someone else to discriminate against!" - CC's speech after the tragedy of 6/26
- "No, it only seems dat way because blacks have very bad luck. Dats why day always die first in da movies, because day just have really bad luck. Come on, everybody knows dish, dats why it's bad luck to let one cross your path..."
- "I use a My Little Kitty Fleshlight, thank you very much..." 
- He was once an ordinary house until he was zapped by God through the internet!
actually an atheist making a satire of Christianitya 100% legit talking Christian cat.
- He has done crossovers with The Bible Reloaded, Jaclyn Glenn, Steve Shives and Anthony Fantano.
- He is the only
personcat to ever defeat Matt Dillahunty in a debate.
- According to Vladimir Putin's mistress, Creationist Cat is secretly a German Shepherd that works for the Muslim Brotherhood.
- TVC has condemned the false-flagging of a video in which CC mocks The Vigilant Christian.
- Cult of Dusty is planning to do a crossover with him.
- He has said that, although many scientists have gone to hell, nobody has been able to fix the air conditioner down there, and nobody ever will be able to.
- He has said that atheists put kittens in their smoothies.
- He read this article from this very wiki on Episode 107. He protested to being affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and claimed that he was actually a shepherd of the lord working for the Christian Brotherhood. 
- Creationist Cat was called out by G Man on air in Episode 115.
- He smokes on occasion.
- May have originally been a female.
- He is a member of the Illuminati, and wants to keep that under raps.
- He hosted and event with G Man to destroy the AIDS.
- Satan is at his strongest on Halloween, according to him.
- The Illuminati sadly has no respect for the concept of consent when it comes to interactions with CC.
- Creationist Cat sometimes distributes free "Get out of Hell" cards, demonstrating his generosity.
- Only a few dogs go to Heaven, while the rest go to Hell, according to CC. We can make an assumption from this that God is most likely not a dog-lover, or Creationist Cat has a prejudice against dogs, thinking most are sinister. This second option is the most plausible, as CC is a cat supremacist. Then again, he has a direct contact with the lord, so it comes down to deciding whether CC chooses prejudice over knowledge.
- Creationist Cat is a felinist, which explains how he became a cat supremacist.
- CC doesn't teach cats creationism.
- All cats are Christians, according to him.
- Dogs can go to Heaven to serve cats eternally in the afterlife, according to him.
- He is against immigration reform.
- Cats can scratch their faces very quickly because of Jesus Power, according to him.
- He is against abortion in most cases, and the cases where abortion is a must, humans have to eat the fetus, according to him.
- The lord is okay with his catnip addiction.
- Creationist Cat is racist.
- According to him, evolution is a satanic conspiracy.
- Satan has a cell phone number, according to him.
- Says gTime Johnny actually makes total sense to cats.
- He is a demon expert.
- He has a crush on Joel Osteen.
- He gave a tag-team sermon with Kirk Cameron.
- CC has done a hangout with the Bible Reloaded for only Patreon guests of their channels.
- One of CC's videos was played on some show on Comedy Central.
- CC's slave Vadim mistakenly referred to CC as "her" on the Drunken Peasants podcast, leading to rumors that Creationist Cat may be transgender.
- CC's voice has a similar quality to American comedian, Gilbert Gottfried.
- Has revealed the Illuminati many times.
- Admitted during Episode 152 in the chat that he did 9/11.
- Creationist Cat has a typing impediment
His theme song is also a huge hit:
- Episode 84
- Episode 97
- Episode 106
- Episode 107 (guest)
- Episode 116
- Episode 121 (guest)
- Episode 127
- Episode 157 (guest)
- Episode 176
- Episode 179 (guest)
- The New And Improved Drunken Peasants (guest)
|The Atheist Roo Saga|
|The G Man Saga|
20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160
|The Vigilant Christian Saga|
27 • 33 • 35 • 37 • 38 • 40 • 41 • 44 • 46 • 47 • 51 • 60 • 64 • 67 • 71 • 92 • 94 • 97 • 113 • 120 • 124 • 125 • 130 • 135 • 137 • 143 • 145 • 147 • 149 • 154 • 158 • 160 • The New and Improved Drunken Peasants